Kindle is a small and a handy electronic gadget which allows you to read different types of books. The developer of Kindle is “Amazon.” Kindle can be charged with the help of both the Universal Serial Bus cable and a computer.
Steps to charge a Kindle through a system
- Search the “Kindle’s Charge Cable.” You can charge with that cable which is in the Kindle box. You don’t have to buy any other cable from the market to charge the Kindle.
- Get the Universal Serial Bus end of your “Charger Cable,” it is a square shape adaptor.
- Another end of the Universal Serial Bus cable is in small size, it is known as the “MicroUSB” adaptor, and it looks like a circle.
- Insert the Universal Serial Bus end in the system’s Universal Serial Bus Socket. In the system, you have to place Universal Serial Bus inside of the square socket. Make sure that Universal Serial Bus cable can be placed only in one socket, in case Universal Serial Bus cable is not able to place inside the system Universal Serial Bus socket, after rotating the cable into 180 degrees again try in a few minutes.
- Some of the Universal Serial Bus sockets doesn’t allow to charge. In case you are not able to charge the Kindle, then try another Universal Serial Bus Socket.
- Go through the additional step by using the Universal Serial Bus on a plug bar in case you had purchased it already.
- Search the “Kindle Chargeable” socket. You will find the Kindle chargeable socket at the end of the “Kindle’s Housing,” here you will view a little and circle shape socket.
- Place the Universal Serial Bus in the chargeable socket. You should place the Universal Serial Bus cable properly on the given socket located at the end of the Kindle.
- Let the charging LED light to come. When the charging process of Kindle gets the start, you will see a yellow light coming at the end of the Kindle, and thunderbolt symbol will come in the “Battery Indicator” which is located in the right-hand side on the display of Kindle.
- This LED light will change in the olive color after completing the charging process of Kindle.
- Fix the issue of not charging. In case the LED light does not appear after some time, this means there is an issue in Kindle because of its not charging process. Here are some ways to get rid of this problem:
- Use another Universal Serial Bus socket in case the first one is not working properly.
- Start the Kindle again by pressing the “Power Switch” only for a few seconds.
Steps to charge a Kindle through a Wall Connector
- Purchase a new “Kindle wall Connector.” Search Universal Serial Bus wall connector by finding it online or in “Technology Shop.”
- In case you wish to purchase a modern wall connector, then you can purchase it by
going to the “Amazon” website.
- Best Kindles like the “Kindle Fire” have a “MicroUSB” cable and DC power converter built in them.
- Place the “Wall Converter” in an “Electric Receptacle.”
- Search the Universal Serial Bus end of the power cable.
- Place the “Universal Serial Bus end of the power cable in the “Wall Connector.”
- Search the “Kindle” chargeable socket.
- Place the Universal Serial Bus end of the power cable in the chargeable socket.
- Let the charging LED light come.
Edward Lewis is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Edward has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.